Sunday, August 31, 2014

How to Install I-Nex in Ubuntu via PPA

This topic and I've tried on other occasions, to obtain information from our PC and our distribution, but the other day I found a page with this program and found it worth doing an article. The page in question is called Trastetes and you can access it by clicking on the name, I recommend reading this very well. In this case talking about I-Nex, a program that will give us much information from your computer and you have installed the Ubuntu. I'll show some screenshots and the end will tell as we can install by adding the relevant PPA. I have to say it is an active project, whether they have already released version of Ubuntu 14.10 corresponding to program.

The program itself is divided into tabs, each representing a section in which you can see very detailed information. I show some screenshots I've taken after installing it on my Ubuntu 14.04:
How to Install I-Nex in Ubuntu via PPA
How to Install I-Nex in Ubuntu via PPA

How to Install I-Nex in Ubuntu via PPA

 How to Install I-Nex in Ubuntu via PPA

How to Install I-Nex in Ubuntu via PPA
 How to Install I-Nex in Ubuntu via PPA

As you can see in the images I-Nex provides enough information into one simple graphical interface where rewards on all material that is information. You can get information about the core, the version of the distribution that we are using the memory at all levels, network, and many other things.

When you install it and use it for the first time and saw that she was staying at my computer and continuously providing plenty of useful information. If you want to install on Ubuntu, no version for all Ubuntu from 10.10 to 14.10 I think. To install it we must first add the appropriate PPA opening a terminal and typing the following command in it:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:i-nex-development-team/stable

Then you need to update the repositories to recognize it with the following command:

sudo apt-get update

And we can finally install I-Nex in Ubuntu with the following command:

sudo apt-get install i-nex

Good Luck :)
 
 
Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright Ubuntu Tutorial-Ubuntu Desktop-Ubuntu Server 2012 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.